Renting Out Your Facebook Ad Space
The company I work for is called the Ads Magnet. They are a social media marketing company that specializes in Facebook Advertising. Ads Magnet is paying people to allow them to create a business advertisement page using their Facebook page so they can research how many people search for the topic of the ad, and how many people “like” the topic of the page.
Since this is purely for research purposes no one will be able to see the ad on your Facebook page. The ad is only accessible through direct searches for the ad or similar searches.
Your full payment is made after a successful completion of Step 3 of the application process and once you receive your laptop.
What You Will Need:
1. A Facebook Account at LEAST 2 years or older.
2. 100 Friends on Facebook (You must have a minimum of 100 friends on Facebook).
3. Genuine Facebook Account (The Facebook account must be YOURS).
4. United States Based Account (You must be based in the U.S.)
5. Untouched Ad Account (You have never used your Facebook Ad Account/Business Account).
6. PayPal Account (You must be based in the U.S.)
7. * Your Computer must be compatible with TeamViewer
8. Internet connection (Wi-Fi) that’s not a Hot-Spot and be over 18.
**You have to use the SAME Computer AND Internet connection (Wi-Fi) for all three steps.
The software that is needed:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is this a scam?
Skepticism is natural but rest assured, this is not a scam. The Advert Research Group just wants to pay you for brief access to your Facebook account in order to set up paid advertisements. In doing this, they assume all risks by securing all payments through their own corporate accounts.
2. How do I know my information won’t be shared & no posts will be made on my account?
Ads Magnet will never ask you for your Facebook password therefore they can’t login to your account. they are using your Facebook ad account which has a separate login than your actual Facebook account, which again means theAds Magnet can’t and won’t need to log into your Facebook account.
3. Why don’t they just open up accounts themselves from scratch?
Facebook requires the accounts to be at least 1 year old and have legitimate activity on them. They don’t have the time to create new accounts and do a years worth of activity on them, they rather rent from you.
4. How long will the ads run for?
The ads will run for a max of 3 months – After the 3 months are up you are free to do what you want with the laptop! Even sell it if you want! Keep in mind it doesn’t always last 3 months!
To reassure you that your account is 100% safe know that:
- You DO NOT have to give out your Facebook password.
- They WILL NOT access your personal messages.
- Your Facebook account won’t get banned.
- None of your Facebook friends will know that you’re running ads.
5. How much money can I make?
$25.00 for Facebook weekly (Paid every Monday once you receive your laptop)
You can also make $25.00 USD per person you refer!!
PLUS! You will have to use your personal laptop/PC for only a week. After that the company will send you a cute little laptop like mine!!!
6. How do we get paid?
Still want to know what you will be doing?
- You will be logging into your Facebook account.
- Open Team Viewer and allow the Ad Manager to place the ads needed.
- They pay Facebook directly running the ads.
- Once they place the ad they will run the ad for a week (trial), if the ad is successful.
- You will get a laptop from The Advert Research Group.
- Repeat the steps on this laptop and you will never have to worry about using your personal laptop/PC going forward.
- After you receive your laptop you will get paid.
Once you do the aforementioned steps, please click here to fill out the contact form.